Tamar Braxton keeps her fans smiling by posting a photo of her Sunday Funday. Dump

Tamar Braxton created her followers and fans satisfied with a brand new photo dump. Check out her latest pictures here.

"Sunday Funday picture dump featuring the top firm ... Let's look at if this is the best of tonight', she wrote in her blog post.

Related: Tiny Harris offers prayers and love to Tamar Braxton following her suicide rumor

Someone commented, "Looking for Fitness Culture's supplements and one person wrote: 'Long as I live. I just seen this video in the morning. '

Another fan said"Now his moves are beginning to look like you and one of the commenters wrote, 'Have You put filters on your son's Twitter account with eyes. I'm not able to.'



Related: Tamar Braxton claims she was missing her Tamartis friends' and smacks fans with the latest news

A friend of mine posted"Yes for Sunday's funday . Treat it as if it's your birthday baby! And one person who commented said"You're living your best life. Tay Tay is stunning and gorgeous. '

A fan commented"Well who said to Logan that he was an elementary school kid?' one commentator wrote"You're a happy person, Tay Tay looks beautiful and attractive.'

Tamar Braxton speaks about her skin health in this video she posted on her social media accounts. Find her blog post here.

"All I really did was call my sister @cjakescoleman to confess that I could not recall when I last had drank water (I do not like drinking it) ... And honestly, by the appearance of her appearance and weight loss, I realized she was definitely onto something major Og .and it was the right time for the old Tay Tay to put it together. My skin was swollen and I was bloated . I had to get rid of the habit! and some of you have too. !... Take part in this challenge to drink water in October along with me. Let's be a team that is motivated to achieve better health. Also, her track is catchy. go drink some fluids "Tamar said in the blog post.

Tamar is enjoying his most enjoyable time with family right now.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.