Kandi Burruss Is Praising Her Pal, Monyetta Shaw

Kandi Burruss is praising her friend, Monyetta Shaw. Check out the photo and message that she shared. 'My friend so bad! @monyettashaw the married life is being good to you,' she captioned her post. Someone said: 'These scam pages be quick but she is Gorgeous & so is the one on the left,' and another follower said: 'Handsome and attractive and our eyes are beautiful and only you are the queen of beauty and beauty.'   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kandi Burruss (@kandi) A follower posted this: 'This may go unnoticed but this all I have rn ...if u could like this comment or check out my music that would be much appreciated. Thank you.' A fan posted this message: 'yes she is!!!! Heyyyyy Mrs Carter @monyettashaw !!! and so are you sis. Heyyyy Mrs Tucker @kandi ,' and one other follower said: '@kandi how do people really get help from these foundation? I know you have a foundation and I have been trying to get help from and I never get anywhere. What do I really need to get into your foundation for helping families?' One other commenter said: 'Kandi you stay dripped in Louie!!! I love it girlfriend!!!' Kandi Burruss is celebrating a win that Atlanta just marked. Check out her message and video on her social media account. 'Yay!!!! Congratulations #AndreDickens! The new mayor-elect of #Atlanta! Also, congratulations to #Khalid!!! The new mayor of #CityOfSouthFulton! I was rooting for both of them to win, so I’m excited that everyone got out to vote & made it happen. Now the real work begins,' she captioned her post. Someone said: 'I’m happy that they both won the elections. I was hoping they both would win but chileee I said I’m exhausted,' and a fan posted this message: 'Yes congrats to her and I hope she receives all of the support from all elected government officials in the city of Atlanta and surrounding cities such as East Point and College Park, GA and oh yeah Clayton County.' Kandi is happy living her best life with her family these days and fans are sending her love.

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/3Dt5gmu
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.