Porsha Williams Shares A Photo That Melts Fans’ Hearts

Porsha Williams shared a photo on her social media account that has fans in awe. Check out the pic below. 'I can’t wait to see my babies Atlanta i’ll see you all at 2pm TODAY at Barnes & Noble on Cobb PKWY!! #ThePusrsuitOfPorsha #BookTour #PapaAndPJ #MyPeace #PorshasFamilyMatters,' she captioned her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Author 📚 (@porsha4real) Someone else said: 'I started reading your book yesterday love it!! , wish you could sign mine but I’m in Louisiana,' and one toher follower said: 'I literally cannot be more Proud of you!! Girllll you Inspire me to be better & do better & 2 Always pursue what I Love! Keep being Amazing & I can't wait to get your Book Beautiful. Much Love & Continued Success!!' A follower said: 'When are you going to Houston, TX.? They love you there also, and will definitely support you,' and a commenter posted this: 'This is how a man is supposed to hold a little girl... The love and the respect speaks volumes.' One fan said: '@porsha4real when I saw the lines at the book stores wrapped around the corner at each site of your book tour, I said, “thank you Lord for blessing Porsha greatly in the midst of her enemies!”' A fan said: 'I’m so happy for you!! @porsha4real that’s a move writing a book…and too see how many are supporting you that’s amazing!!' One other commenter posted this: 'please come to South Africa @porsha4real I would die to meet you and of course have u sign my book we love.' Someone else said: 'This pic makes me happy on a whole other level. speaks volumes of this man, Im so happy for u @porsha4real.' A follower posted this: '@porsha4real please come to Baltimore MD, we love you here. You Bmore is like our second home.' Porsha Williams shared her gratitude for everyone supporting her with her book. Check out one of the messages that she shared on her social media account here. 'Thank you to my brother/bestie @johnnied4real & my boo @kendragmedia the King and Queen of Chicago for driving an hour to come to support me at my book signing and buying all the books up lol #ThePursuitOfPorsha #NationlBookTour,' she wrote.

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/3Evkads
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.