Tamar Braxton Wishes A Happy Birthday To Denim Braxton – See Her Post

Tamar Braxton is wishing a happy birthday to Denim Braxton in a post that she shared on her social media account. Check it out here. 'Happy birthday to my big man baby @denimbraxton I can’t believe you are 20!!! After all this time you’re still my baby..seems like we were all babies when you were born…. Not now…jeez your parents are hella old,' Tamar said. A commente rposted this: 'She ain’t on her fake page this year bro she remembered to post,' and a commenter said: 'Happy birthday Blessings on your day enjoy.' One other follower said: 'I names my son Denim after I heard his name. Happy Birthday,' and more fans applauded the person's decision.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Tamar Estine (@tamarbraxton) Someone else said: 'Omg so handsome. Happy birthday young man,' and a commente rposted this: 'happy anniversary to this young man!' Not too long ago, Tamar's sister, Toni Braxton shared her new fragrance with her fans and followers. Have you heard about my exclusive fragrance #BREATHE? Join me on Facebook as I go live with @HSN on Friday at 12pm & 6pm et to talk about my signature scent. Don't forget, you can now purchase Breathe exclusively with #HSN. Tap the link to shop: https://t.co/q6XVDnr8Mo pic.twitter.com/Odhb95mufb — Toni Braxton (@tonibraxton) December 1, 2021 In other news, Tamar Braxton shared a video on her social media account that has fans hungry. Check out the post that she dropped here. 'The BEST thanksgiving Mac and cheese in the WORLD!!! Thank me later#happythanksgivng,' she shared. Tamar Braxton is praising a special person. You can check out the message that she dropped on her social media account here. 'It's Tamar but it’s not my bday!! It’s my brother @peterpsquare 40th bday!!!! …and I’m so grateful to know this kind soul. He and his brother are prime examples of family first!!! So proud of you Guys and please go to his link in his bio to watch the video for #iloveyou with my friends @tenientertainer and @symplysimi in it’s entirety,' Tamar captioned her post. Tamar Braxton shared a post on her social media account with which she suggests that she is getting ready to find love again. Check out her post below. 'Somebody’s son… coming up soon,' Tamar captioned her post.

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/31iwAqN
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.