Colorado deputy with OnlyFans account retires after being discovered by female officer

Instead of being subject to an internal investigation into her OnlyFans page, a Colorado sheriff's deputy resigned with a $30,000 separation deal.

 I was a really great cop. Melissa Williams, 48, said that she was a good cop and a good leader.


Williams has been in law enforcement for 28+ years. He spent the last 11 years at the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office. Most recently, he was a lieutenant at the detention center.

RACHEL DOLEZAL OFFERS ONLYFANS FOR FOOT PICS AND SQUATS


The OnlyFans account was used for 18 months by her without any issues. However, coworkers discovered that the account had been closed and a female officer from a nearby police station filed a complaint. KDVR reported


span style="background color: transparent I think people saw me as a sex worker for fun. But I'm just the same person as their neighbor, their friend, or daughter. Williams stated that I am still the same person that I was during the 18 months this page existed, and that nobody knew.


The OnlyFans page is still maintained by Williams. Subscribers pay a monthly fee to view Williams' nude and watch her sexual encounters. Williams claimed she posted the content while she was on-duty. She was not wearing uniform and did not identify herself as a law enforcer.


ONLYFANS REVERSES COURSE ABOUT ALLOWING SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT


According to the New York Post, Williams, a mother-of-two, stated that a lot of the material Williams and I shared was stuff we had taken over the years in our private sex lives. My husband was the one who ran the page, sharing my photos, while I worked up to 60 hours a week. Sometimes we would have fun dressing up and taking photos to share. "


On Aug. 5, the complaint was filed. It stated that Williams' "poor judgement was a discredit to Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office." "

 I was like, it doesn't even impact the person who reported it. Williams stated that it does not affect me, my employees or the community.


KDVR obtained internal documents from the sheriff's office that stated, "The website contained photographs of Lt. Williams posing clearly for photos showing her face, genitals and one or more photos seem to have been taken at a very public place. "


SHANNAMOAKLER OFFERS ONLYFANS ACCOUNT


KDVR was told by a spokesman for the sheriff that Williams should have been granted permission to do the second job. However, Williams countered that it had never occurred to her to request permission.



According to the New York Post, she makes about $4,000 per month from her account.


She signed the $30,000 separation-and-release agreement in November. This was partly because she feels she would have been fired had she not.


 I didn't leave out shame or embarrassment for OnlyFans. According to Williams, Williams stated that he left because it was right for me and my family.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/3IAX0nA
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.