Kenya Moore Praises Her Daughter, Brooklyn Daly – Check Out Her Gorgeous Look Here

Kenya Moore is praises her child Brookie. See the adorable photo she shared on her Instagram account.

The way that @thebrooklyndaly's eyes light up when she meets "dancer Brandon"

@disneyland , with my favorite Disney characters cutting. Tomorrow we will dance Hero's and Tuesday Villains for Disney night on the #dwts' Kenya captioned her post.

Someone told me: "Yes, ma'am! That's my lil homie now!' Another friend added"Those moments are worth keeping for. Kenya. You're a wonderful mother.'

One person wrote"Brooklyn is always smiling which I am awestruck by. another fan wrote: 'Love this friendship! Kenya You've had the pleasure of having a lot of incredible Brandons in your lives! I am so glad that you shine each week!

One person commented"You appear to be having a blast! I wish you could continue for a long time and a follower said: 'God has been blessing you with abundant Kenya. I love your family as well Brookie Cookie And both Brandons wish only the best for you, and I love it. Best of luck on DWTS.'




One of the followers wrote"Kenya I can imagine you getting married to Brandon. It would be a lovely couple', and a fan wrote: 'Looking great Kenya! You lost so much weight!'

Kenya Moore shared an amazing photo of Brooklyn Daly. The photo is awe-inspiring to fans.

Someone wrote: 'You're stunning and what a lovely tiny mouse' and a commenter wrote"Kenya is giving the Benjamin Button.'

Kenya Moore shared the video on her account on social media where she is dancing alongside her little girl.


from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/3v2aqDx
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.