Stephanie Grisham Says She Was Part Of Something ‘Unusually Evil’ Working For Trump

"I think that this will follow me forever," she told New York magazine.

In a disturbing interview, former White House communications director and press secretary Stephanie Grisham says she was involved in something " unusually evil" working for Donald Trump's administration.

I don't think I'm able to'rebrand"rebranding,"" Grisham confessed in an early version of the article published in the Monday edition of New York magazine.

"I believe that this will be with me for the rest of my life. I am convinced that I was a part an unusually bad thing, and I would like to think that this was a one-time lesson for our nation and that I am able to help make sure that this evil doesn't return again," she added.

Grisham believes Trump is likely to run for reelection. If he is successful then he doesn't need to think about reelection. And the president "can do what he likes," she said. "That's terrifying."



This interview forms part an ongoing mea culpa campaign by Grisham in order to promote her book that focuses on her experiences under the Trump administration " I'll Take Your Questions Right Now."

She was fascinated right from the beginning by Trump one who "just spoke what was in his head," Grisham recalled. Then "you enter the White House, and you're inside The White House," she said.

However, Grisham stated that it caused the worst in her. "You are powerful," she explained.

Then, she's not finding any redemption.

"I am one of the people who is most hated in this country," she said. "The right-wing is against me. They actually aren't happy with me today. The left isn't going to change its mind. I'm sure people will look at you thinking, "Oh you're so brave.'"

This week, she told reporters that she believed that her part in enabling the administration as well as its insidious responses to COVID disease cost lives.

"I doubt I'll ever be able to forgive myself with regards to COVID." she said to CNN "New Day" co-anchor Brianna Keilar. "I do not think I'll ever get my life back."

She said that the "way we dealt with COVID was extremely tragic. I believe this is because vanity of the President caused a lot of problems," Grisham added. "He was doing his job for his base. He wasn't working for the country."

Find the entire article from New York mag here.


from HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News https://ift.tt/3alJg0K
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.