Is misdreavus is a very dangerous and strong Pokemon?

To many as you read the title read, it sounds amazing. Some may think it is something I can’t believe ever like that. To me, a few minutes ago reading it was like trying to dig out something out of the sand, dark and so rocky and actually I have read a while that said it is so deep it goes inside your heart and can’t even be felt. Where are we going with this?

Well to me, it sounds crazy, you probably have a crazy thought itself and for a Pokémon that is not what I guess I am thinking. Believe me this is not something you must have seen, but I have read a whole bunch of time off the internet, books, documentaries and tv shows about this now an days or a movie about it. I don’t think I can believe how much I am surprised to see it, where did it come from? When you first learn about it you feel like you have no idea how powerful it is. Why does it do that? Did I even really believe it?



Well after reading these articles that shared stories of people in their life that knew what it’s doing and told these stories and how amazing these people's lives were, I cannot believe how powerful it really was. Where in the world you have this combination of powers then where on the planet did it come from?

A lot of people went through a lot of things not knowing the relationship between the two. But once they find out what this happened, who they have in this world with animals to actually be able to feel something that is so spiritual knowing that you can tell yourself that there are something more inside your heart but can’t physically have it? I mean sure, I guess I feel that that to some degree, but I’m not telling you how powerful it is yet.

For me, if I feel weak and I’m not being strong, it’s pretty hard to overcome some of the strong parts of yourself when you know you have something inside of you and never even get the chance to express or tell how strong you really are. I can’t understand how it got this far inside my heart not only have I read and watched documentaries and read about it but all I got out of it were these same guys with the same answers I told to. Well, just me though!

Pretty sure that I did learn in college, that the masks work especially here in Russia, but I don’t think I understood very well, but all I knew is that to know you have these power, not to go through all the changes or to be like, “this is what it is!”. No, its not for that. Knowing what happens to you is normal when it comes from outside of you and something you have without knowing, I think its so real and so powerful.


But I hope everyone understand how powerful this thing is. “This thing is toxic”.

Thank you for reading. Do follow me on Instagram, liking and sharing posts. Reach out to me any time to talk to me and I will respond to you in order to be able to share my experiences and info I want to share with you.

Although this is just a brainless wonder, I hope you guys enjoyed this, wouldn’t it? 😁

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.